For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for a reliable and experienced Senior Business Analyst starting as soon as possible for 7 months (Ref. 1737).
Your main tasks
- Design a standardized records management data model
- Data modelling, data structuring and data analysis
- Create functional specification based on stated data model requirements
- Business Analysis of current data
- Stakeholders management
- Product development approval in SCRUM sprints (Demo) and final approval in Release Train Testing (=UAT)
- Support innovation of cost effective and regulatory compliant records management services and data quality management processes on a global scale
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years working experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Minimum 5 years experience in Data Modeling / Data Management, and knowledge of data analysis methods
- Banking experience is a must
- Records Management experience
- Business process modeling experience is a plus
- Experience in SCRUM / SAFe Methodology
- Fluent English, German is a big advantage
You are a proactive and solution-oriented personality with strategic & innovative thinking, very good communication and strong analytical skills?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 03.09.2020