On behalf of our client, a globally successful company located in Zurich, we are looking for you to be part of the Execution and Agency Products initiative within Global Markets. Starting as soon as possible for 12 months (Ref. 1694).
Your main tasks
- Supporting Business Analysis to elicit and document requirements in an appropriate form that can support both the development as well as full automation testing of those services
- Writing automation tests using Business Driven Development (BDD) methodology and working closely with the development team
- Supporting a Product Owner through the creation of agile epics and stories and maintaining a backlog with high quality stories and acceptance criteria, through regular grooming
- Set up continuous integration testing and update related documentations
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years working experience
- Knowledge of Financial Instruments (Securities, Funds, ETD)
- Knowledge of the order lifecycle of Financial Instruments from an order management and execution perspective
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst
- Experience of working in an automated Quality Assurance role
- Intermediate skills in Java programming (Spring)
- Knowledge of Business-Driven Development or similar practices using Cucumber/JBehave
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
You have a proven business acumen, you are detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ready to go the extra-mile?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions. I look forward to meeting you!
Publiziert am: 03.07.2020