On behalf of our client, a globally successful company located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant in the Legal department 100% (Ref. 1533).
- Preparation and coordination of business travel and meetings
- Agenda-management and expense reports
- Organisation of office supplies and offices management
- Control and monitoring invoices/payments and preparation of monthly accruals
- Follow up of Department Budget with VP Counsel
- Correspondence with management in Headquarter
- Prepare and coordinate vacation and absence documents
- Support in various tasks such as proof reading of texts
- Support of the drafting of various legal instruments and couriers based on existing templates
- under lawyer’s direction
- Support Special projects on demand of VP Counsel
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Completed commercial apprenticeship and a completed paralegal training or experience in the legal field
- Several years of experience in either an US international company or a law firm with international customers
- Proficient in the programs of MS Office
- Fluent in English, good command of German is a plus
We are looking for a person is solution-oriented, highly organised and flexible. You are dedicated to deliver a consistently high quality of work and do so in a reliable and discreet manner. You thus possess excellent time management skills.
Did you recognize yourself in this description? If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you!