For a globally successful financial institution located in Lausanne, we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst starting as soon as possible for 6 months with the option of a permanent position (Ref. 1738).
Your main tasks
- Review and approve contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements
- Approve project and work breakdown structures
- Review and approve the documentation of business processes
- Approve project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets
- Consult with corporate offices, project managers, auditors, client and sub-consultant representatives
- Prepare sub-agreements and review and input sub-consultant invoices
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 8-10 years working experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance or accounting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good understanding of Linux
- Basic Phyton and Bash knowledge
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles
- Fluent English, German is a big advantage
You have very good verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 04.09.2020