On behalf of our client, a financial institution in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst / Banking (Specialist) starting in January 2020 for 6 months (Ref. 1580).
Your main tasks
- Create a set of business requirements that can be passed on to the internal program OCIR (Operational Continuity in Resolution)
- Report into FSB (Financial Stability Board)
- Provide review and challenge of program functional design
- Organise and run the second line design authority for validating the program's design approach according to OCIR requirements
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 5-8 years banking industry experience
- experience in interpreting regulatory requirements into business requirements
- analytical and communication skills
- fluent in English, German ist an advantage
Are you detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ready to go the extra-mile? If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you!