On behalf of our client, a globally successful financial instituition located in Zurich, we are looking for an reliable, self-motivated Business Analyst 100%, starting as soon as possible for 6 months (Ref. 1592).
Your main tasks
- Close engagement with various stakeholders as well as CRO Change function to collect required information for compiling Data Controls and Process documentation
- Working with IT and CRO Change on solution design and Compiling Business Requirements documentation for IT system enhancements
- Supporting the team on specifying new Controls and setting them up in the existing system environment
- Creation of root-causes analysis on data breaches
- Supporting on the involvement in analysis and answering of adhoc queries
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Hands-on experience with Database / SQL Queries / Database query tools
- Experience in business support and analysis within banking, financial services or in designing operating models, processes and control functions
- BCBS 239 knowledge is desired, but not compulsory
- Very good english knowledge, german is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (interact with geographically dispersed team
Are you detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and and do you like working in a dynamic team? If so, I am looking forward to receiving your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you!