On behalf of our client, a globally successful company located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst starting as soon as possible up until December 2019 (Ref. 1544).
Your main tasks
- Documenting the reporting process according to the existing data standards
- Developing appropriate controls, GAP-analysis, requirement gathering according to new regulatory process
- Testing of the IT implementation (e.g. validation with source data for completeness and correctness)
- Ensure data is meeting government control standards and is being reported accordingly
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Reporting experience in accounting or regulatory area
- Senior position (minimum 6 years professional experience, i.e. VP level)
- High learning approach and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English, German skills beneficial
- Regulatory (Large Exposure/Concentration Risk) know-how desired
- Banking experience is an advantage
- Audit experience would be a plus
Are you detail oriented, with strong understanding of data flows, problem-solving skills and ready to go the extra-mile? If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.