On behalf of our client, a globally successful financial instituition located in Zurich, we are looking for an reliable, self-motivated Senior IT Developer (100%), starting as soon as possible for 6 months (with the possibility of a permanent position) (Ref. 1698).
Your main tasks
- Modify existing software allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Analyze user needs and software requirements
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required
- 8+ years experience in a similar function required
- Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE development
- 3+ years of experience with TDD, BDD, ES6 and TypeScript
- 1+ years of experience with Angular 4+ and RxJS
- Fluent english, German is an advantage
Can you impress with problem-solving skills, social skills and an experienced and communicative personality ?
If so, I am looking forward to receiving your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you!
Publiziert am: 01.07.2020