For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager starting as soon as possible for 4 months with the option of a permanent position (Ref. 1744).
Your main tasks
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- Minimum 8 years working experience in a similar position
- Banking experience is an advantage
- PMI or PMP certification is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles
- HR knowhow required in Banking business
- Knowledge of AURA, OBIEE, Peoplesoft and Hadoop is a big plus
- Fluent English and German
You have very good communication- and problem solving skills and you have the ability to work independently and manage one’s time?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 15.09.2020