For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Java Engineer starting as soon as possible for 12 months (Ref. 1739).
Your main tasks
- 3rd level product support for CLC related Java application of Wealth Manager Platform (WMP)
- UAT testing in PTA environment
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Analyze user needs and software requirements
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning
- Design, develop and modify software systems
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs
- Support other applications (downstream/upstream) to integrate with WMP
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 years working experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training
- Banking experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE development
- Application server knowledge Tomcat, Weblogic, Sprint boot, REST services, web services
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Basic knowledge of design techniques
- Experience in team leadership, coaching team members
- Fluent English, German is a big advantage
Are you a customer oriented Person with basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time and you have very good verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 11.09.2020