For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst starting as soon as possible for 6 months with the option of a permanent position (Ref. 1720).
Your main tasks
- Implementing data pipelines
- Daily batch run implementation
- Generating derived data feeds
- Unit, integration and regression testing
- Pipeline refactoring, logging and optimization
- Design and management of data models and ontologies
- Collaboration with business to generate new reports / insights
- 6+ years working experience as a Data Analyst or Data Engineer, in banking industry is an advantage
- 3+ years working experience with Phyton
- Working experience with Data Models and Database design
- Experience with Data Discovery and Data Cleaning
- Knowledge of Java and SQL and Foundry / Palantir tools is a big plus
- Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
You are a flexible team player with excellent communication skills and you are used to working in an agile environment?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 05.08.2020