For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Risk Manager starting as soon as possible for 6 months (Ref. 1742).
Your main tasks
- Support on regulatory related projects, as well as intensively complex data privacy and protection aspects
- Finalization of urgent strategic projects and initiatives required
- Ensure adherence to strict Swiss and other international banking secrecy, data protection and employment law requirements and laws
- Monitor and notify relevant stakeholders of changes in law
- Provide legal support for global Roll-out of SCV & ECPR capability to local booking centers
- Support with legal enablement for the implementation of a global waiver
- Provide analytical support and strategic insights to align with cross-divisional stakeholders and partners
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 6 years working experience in a similar position
- Professional experience in Legal and Data Protection field, GDPR knowledge is an advantage
- Legal background
- Banking experience is a must
- Specific and in-depth knowledge of Data Protection Laws as well as Technology Law
- Experience working in international teams
- Fluent English, German is a big advantage
With your deep understanding of the functions of an international bank are you able to come up with creative and effective business solutions. Are you also a committed team member with delivering high quality work within a short timeframe.
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 11.09.2020